Job Title: Production Manager
City: Hot Springs / State: Arkansas
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for Production Manager located at our fast-paced manufacturing plant in Hot Springs AR.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading the manufacturing department to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the manufacturing equipment and supporting functions. The Production Manager will effectively lead the manufacturing department to ensure that all products are manufactured in a safe, high quality, cost effective manner.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make safety your number one priority and ensure compliance with Environmental Health and Safety policies
- Insure compliance with the EHS policies and support the facility EHS plans
- Monitor both internal quality and customer complaint rates and trends. Initiate corrective action to minimize or eliminate quality issues
- insure quality systems are followed in the manufacturing operation
- Maintain an effective workforce through hiring, training, and coaching. Insure actions are consistent with best practices and established policies
- Set department goals that will maximize safety and quality while also ensuring cost effectiveness
- Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on critical manufacturing outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, and cost
- Provide feedback on plant performance, issues, and equipment utilization to all levels within the organization
- Support the Lean Manufacturing philosophy and use of Lean tools such as quick changeover (SMED).SWIS,TPN, ect
Ultimately, you will develop systems and manage plant resources to meet manufacturing goals and exceed quality expectations thereby ensuring that our customers are satisfied and our employees are safe.
You will love it here if...
- You are analytic and enjoy solving problems
- You are a strong leader who brings teams together
- You pay great attention to details
- You are eager to learn and believe there is always room to improve
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business required
- 5+ years of manufacturing or supervisory experience
Icing on the cake:
- LEAN experience
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods